As we go hurtling into autumn, the need for ease and comfort grows. I love a good one pan dinner, my enamel roasting tin is easily one of my most used kitchen items. Last week I made a Chorizo, Potato and Halloumi roasting tin dinner and I just had to share it with you.
This Chorizo, Potato and Halloumi roasting tin recipe is super simple and creates very little washing up. Just over half an hour to make, if you’re pushed for time this is a great recipe. Now, vegetarians, obviously you can omit the chorizo! But you could try sundried tomatoes or cherry tomatoes instead. I think either would work here to add a bit more flavour.
- 2 tbsp Rapeseed or olive oil
- 200 g Charlotte potatoes (or similar) cut into chunks
- 1 pack Halloumi sliced into strips
- 1 Red pepper sliced into strips
- 1 Red onion sliced into strips
- 1 Pack of chopped up chorizo
- Black pepper
- Sea salt
- Heat the oven to 180c fan. Get you favourite roasting tray and chuck in the onion, potato and chorizo. Drizzle with oil, sprinkle some salt and grind some pepper, stir and pop in the oven for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes add in the pepper, give everything a stir and put back in for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes pop the halloumi on top and cook for, you guessed it, 10 minutes!
- When the timer goes off the bake is now done, enjoy with some garlic mayo or tomato salsa.
You just can’t got wrong with a one pan roasting dinner in my opinion. I’ve got a few other staple recipes that I will share over the coming weeks. If my Chorizo, Potato and Halloumi roasting tin dinner doesn’t take your fancy then why not try my Sausage and Vegetable Bake Recipe instead. Vegetarians it’s another recipe that’s super easy to make veggie and even vegan!
Leave a Reply